- Where do you deliver your cakes?
We deliver to mainland UK.
- How will my cake arrive?
Your cake will be delivered frozen to your door in a heavy duty polystyrene box. The box will contain a freezer pack and arrive via courier service.
- When will the courier service deliver my cake?
We use a next day service and delivery is guaranteed before 4pm.
- How can I order my cake?
You can order your cake online, using our step by step process. You can also order via our onsite shop, unit 2, 12 Boundary Road, Heathfield, Ayr, KA8 9DJ.
- How far in advance should I place my order?
We endeavour to deliver within 48hours, please state your desired delivery date when placing your order in the comments box. For more information click here.
- Do you have a retail shop?
Yes, we have a shop at our Bakery, Unit 2, 12 Boundary Road, Ayr, KA8 9DJ
- Can I pick up my cake from your bakery?
Yes, you can collect your cake Tuesday to Saturday, 8.00am-3.30pm.
- What methods of payment do you accept?
We use paypal for our method of payment. Solo, Switch, Maestro, Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard are all accepted.
- Are your cakes suitable for vegetarians?
Yes, we use a completly natural substance suitable for vegetarians. Although certain cheesecake toppings are not suitable, this is documented on the product description.
- Are your cakes gluten free?
- Do the cheesecakes contain eggs?
The cheesecake does not contain egg but some toppings may and this is specified on the website and label.
- Is it possible to specify a flavour not on your website?
Yes, we can offer a Bespoke product on request- just ask
- What is your cancellation policy?
Orders cannot be amended less than 24 hours prior to the delivery date. Please refer to our T&Cs.
- Can I refreeze my cake???
Your cake should arrive frozen, but if it has defrosted for any reason then it should not be refrozen.
- How long can I keep my cake in the fridge/freezer?
You can keep your cake in the fridge for up to 4days once they have been defrosted. Your cake can be kept in the freezer for up to 6months (always check the cake label for best before date)
- How long will it take to defrost my cake?
Your cake should be defrosted in the fridge – do NOT defrost at room temperature. Your cake will take about 8hours to defrost.